WELCOME

Welcome to Balanced Bites Blog!

 

My name is Loranne and my aim here is to bring more awareness about Personal Development, Motivation to try to be the healthiest version of yourself and to make Fitness a priority in your life.

If you are here, it already means you either want to try and be healthier or that health and fitness are a priority for you. In both cases I am glad you came by. I believe good health begins when the heart, mind and soul are in harmony together. So, I will try to devote equal importance to all aspects to help you reach the best version of yourself.  Must admit that nutrition and training are the two keys which helped me change both from the inside and from the outside. I am still discovering holistic approaches to give equal importance to the mind and soul, but I promise I share with you all my experiences.

I will never suggest anything to you or for you that I haven’t either tried myself, believe in or have researched and know the facts about.   I will always research my posts and bring you content that is honest and real.

Thanks for letting me share with you my fitness journey and cheers to healthy habits!





Comments