Bodybuilding helps you both physically and mentally.

 

This week for our meet and greet section we met with Diansand Brincat who has been training fitness and bodybuilding for the past four years. Diansand previously used to play football but through this interview he talked to us how bodybuilding helped him achieve his goals and feel more confident with his image. Read the full article below:

How did you start your fitness journey?

I started my fitness journey around four years ago, previously I have been playing football for about eighteen years.





 

What made you choose bodybuilding over other sports?

I chose bodybuilding as I wanted to improve my aesthetics as well together with feeling well and embracing a healthy lifestyle. Bodybuilding helps you both physically and mentally.

 

How many times a week do you train? Can you share with us how you plan your weekly training sessions?

I train around 5 to 6 times a week. Every now and then I change my training exercises as I believe that the body adapts to it. Challenging your body every few weeks with new training routines helps you improve your fitness levels and build more muscle.



 

What is your greatest accomplishment in your fitness journey?

I feel that I have just started to embrace this sport, however looking back to four years ago I feel much better and more comfortable with the way I look.

There is always room for improvement, and I tend to focus to keep going and always be a better version of myself.



 

Do you keep the same eating plan all year round or do you go through bulking and shredding periods?

I try to keep a healthy lifestyle all year round, obviously you need to adapt to your lifestyle and your metabolism system. Sometimes I vary my carbohydrates amounts depending on the current goal I am working on.

 

What is your opinion about healthy food? Can you share with us a favourite snack you take when you are on a hurry?

Healthy food is  a priority for me, keeping a healthy lifestyle helps you embrace life with more positivity. You feel better and therefore you feel motivated to train harder as well.

As a favourite snack on the go I like to have scrambled eggs with avocado.


Do you enjoy a cheat meal here and there? What is your favourite treat?

Yes, I do treat myself every now and then with a favourite meal. I often opt for pizza and a donut. I believe that balance is the key to keep yourself consistent and embrace healthy eating as a lifestyle not just for a short period of time.

 

We would like you to send a message to our followers who are thinking to start a healthy lifestyle.

“Bodybuilding as a sport can give you great satisfaction although it also requires some sacrifices. At the end you surely feel it is worth it to adapt to such lifestyle. Seeing the results, you have been working so hard for, encourages you to continue and never look back.”

 

Thank you Diansand for taking your time to be part of our meet and greet section. We hope you inspired others who are thinking to change sports or start a new fitness journey.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments